We’re Committed to Access for Everyone
The hotel’s attached, full-height parking garage offers 27 handicap parking spaces and room for five ADA vans. Handicap spaces are provided on all levels and located near a bank of four elevators for full accessibility no matter which floor you park on. From the third level of Cain parking garage connected to the second level of the hotel, guests have an accessible path of travel to the hotel’s lobby via two elevators. Valet parking is available at the hotel’s porte-cochère entry for guests with a handicap permit who need a bit more assistance.
All public areas of the hotel are ADA-accessible, including bathrooms, meeting spaces, restaurants and the bar.
- Hotel entrances have automatic double-doors.
- The front desk features a lowered shelf convenient for guests with disabilities.
- The business center has two computer stations that can accommodate a wheelchair.
- The fitness center and pool are accessible by elevator, and the pool has individual lifts for guests who need assistance getting into the water.
- Portable TDD devices for the hearing impaired are available upon request, and assistance-listening devices are available in the conference center.
ADA-accessible guestrooms are located on floors three through eight and reached via three main elevators.
Accessible and Hearing-Impaired Guestrooms
The hotel offers 19 guestrooms that comply with Americans with Disabilities Act 2010 standards. Twelve of these rooms are totally accessible, and many offer hearing-impaired communication devices.
ADA Traditional King and Queen Guestrooms
Our five king and three double-queen accessible guestrooms feature luxurious bedding, large-screen TVs with premiums channels, in-room safe, iron/ironing board, wireless internet, bath amenities, hair dryer and refreshment center, as well as the ADA-accessible features listed below.
ADA Deluxe King
The 600-square-foot Deluxe King accessible unit is located on the fourth floor. The suite includes a separate parlor connected to a bedroom with a king bed, a living room complete with a large-screen TV, refreshment center and sleeper-sofa seating area, plus the ADA-accessible features listed below.
ADA Corner Suite
Our ADA Corner Suite is a fully accessible, 810-square-foot guestroom on the fourth floor. The suite includes a separate parlor connected to a bedroom with a king bed, a living room complete with a large-screen TV, sleeper-sofa seating area and refreshment center with an accessible wet bar and under-counter refrigerator, plus the ADA-accessible features listed below.
ADA Accessible Penthouse
This Penthouse is our “premier” ADA-accessible suite. Located on the eighth floor and featuring more than 2,150 square feet of luxurious space, the suite has two large, accessible terraces overlooking Kyle Stadium and a double-sided fireplace separating the king bedroom and living room. The suite also has a separate study, wet bar with center island, fully accessible, four-fixture bath with separate water closet and accessible double vanities, plus the ADA-accessible features listed below.
ADA-Accessible Features for the Rooms and Suites Listed Above
- 35 ½” wide doors at entry and bath
- Roll-in shower with folding seat
- Handheld shower spray
- Transfer grab rails at shower
- ADA-height toilet seat
- Transfer grab rails at toilet
- ADA-height vanity with wheelchair accessibility
- Lowered room controls for lighting and HVAC
- Lowered closet rod
- Lowered door viewer